MISHIMA RESERVE WAGYU
Mishima reserve is the finest wagyu produced in America.
- Raised on a family of farms in northwest rocky mountain states
- No growth promotants or hormone did any kind
- Given no animal by products
- 100% black kuroge bulls bred with angus
- Minimum 400 days on feed- typical us cattle feed only 150 on average
- Fed proprietary blend of barley, rolled corn, corn silage, alfalfa, wheat straw
- Consistently grades well above USDA Prime.
Available Specs: Striploin, Bavette, Culotte, Zabuton, Kalbi, Cheek Meat, Chuck Eye Roll. More available upon request.